DIVINE FORTUNE Jackpot slot review
Game Type: Video Slot Game/Jackpot slot
Return to Player: 96.6%
Expected jackpot fallout value: €109.303
Divine Fortune, the latest Jackpot game from NetEnt™ goes back in time to classical ancient Greece and a world of mythical creatures, golden coins, legendary riches and jackpots galore.
Divine Fortune is a 5-reel, 3-row, 20-line (fixed) video slot featuring Wild substitutions, Falling Wilds Re-Spins, a Wild on Wild feature, Free Spins and a Jackpot Bonus game with 3 different jackpots including the progressive Mega Jackpot!
This sophisticated jackpot game with its cascading golden coins delivers excitement, entertainment and thrills aplenty. Will Lady Luck smile on you today?
Game Theme and Graphics
Step into the world of ancient Greece to experience the legendary creatures and undiscovered riches from a forgotten world.
3 golden Bonus symbols activate the sparkling Jackpot Bonus game, where all spins are free. Filling the rows with golden coin Bonus symbols awards one of the 3 Jackpots. Every new Bonus symbol appearing on the reels resets the number of spins to 3!
Wild on Wild Feature
- In both the main game and Free Spins, the Wild on Wild feature is activated when an Overlay Wild lands on a Wild symbol.
- After the Wild symbol expands to cover the entire reel and all bet wins are awarded for that spin, each Wild symbol shifts one place vertically on the reels and a Re-Spin is awarded with 2 Overlay Wilds on the reel.
- If 3 or more Free Spins symbols appear in the same spin as a Wild symbol, any Falling Wilds Re-Spins that are won in the round that activated Free Spins are played after Free Spins is completed.
- In the main game only, if 3 or more Bonus symbols have been collected after the final spin of an entire round, including Falling Wilds Re-Spins, the Jackpot Bonus game is activated.
Falling Wilds Re-Spins
- Wild symbols substitute for all symbols except Free Spins symbols and Bonus symbols.
- After a Wild symbol appears on the reels and all bet wins are awarded for that spin, each Wild symbol shifts one place vertically on the reels and a Falling Wilds Re-Spin is awarded, in both the main game and Free Spins.
- Wild symbols that shift vertically during Falling Wilds Re-Spins are called Falling Wilds.
- Wild symbols continue to activate Falling Wilds Re-Spins until they disappear from the reels. A Falling Wilds Re-Spin is still awarded when the Wild symbol on the bottom row falls off the reels.
- Additional Falling Wilds Re-Spins can be won during a Falling Wilds Re-Spin.
- A Bonus symbol can not appear on the same reel as a Falling Wild in the main game, as long as the Falling Wild is active. Bonus symbols do not appear during Free Spins.
- Both Free Spins and the Jackpot Bonus game can be won during a Falling Wilds Re-Spin.
- In Free Spins, any Wild symbol appearing on the reels becomes an Expanding Wild which automatically expands to cover the entire reel.
- 3 or more Free Spins symbols appearing anywhere on the reels in the main game, including during Falling Wilds Re-Spins, activate Free Spins.
- Additional Free Spins can not be won during Free Spins.
- At the end of Free Spins, the game returns to the round that activated Free Spins.
Jackpot Bonus Game
- All spins within the Jackpot Bonus game are free!
- The Jackpot Bonus game is activated when 3 or more Bonus symbols are collected in the main game only, including Falling Wilds Re-Spins.
- The collected Bonus symbols are randomly placed on the reels before the start of the Jackpot Bonus game.
- The Jackpot Bonus game has 15 independent reels, spinning individually.
- Each Bonus symbol has a random coin win value of 10 – 200 x bet level.
- The player starts the Jackpot Bonus game with 3 spins, the number of spins resets to 3 when a Bonus symbol lands on the reels during a spin.
- Bonus symbols appearing anywhere on the reels in the Jackpot Bonus game remain on the reels until the Jackpot Bonus game ends.
- A Jackpot can be won in the Jackpot Bonus game:
- If one entire row is filled with Bonus symbols, the Minor Jackpot is won.
- If two entire rows are filled with Bonus symbols, the Major Jackpot is won.
- If all three rows are filled with Bonus symbols, the Mega progressive Jackpot is won.
- A Jackpot can only be won during the Jackpot Bonus game and only one Jackpot per Jackpot Bonus game.
- At the end of the Jackpot Bonus game, the game returns to the round that activated the Jackpot Bonus game.
Play for real!