Geisha Wonders Jackpot review
Game Type: Video Slot Game
Return to Player: 93.1%
Expected jackpot fallout value:
Mega Wonder: € 232,000
Wonder € 9,300,
Game provider: NetEnt
Geisha Wonders is a 5-reel, 3-row, 30-line video slot featuring Free Spins and two jackpots. This slot shares the same randomly won, progressive jackpots as other slots in the Wonder Series. The jackpot symbol is an overlay symbol, where 5 symbols win the Mega Wonder Jackpot, and 4 win the Wonder Jackpot. This game also features 10, 20, or 30 Free Spins with a x2 multiplier on winnings.
Geisha wonders is one of the three games making the Wonder trilogy jackpot series. The local jackpot games are all pooled together, so all real wagered game play will contribute to the same jackpot pool, giving you an equal chance of hitting the jackpot on any one of the three games: Geisha wonders, Icy wonders, Tiki wonders. This is relevant to both of the jack pots (Mega wonder and Wonder). Top casino tips and cheats from the Champ with this group of casino jackpot games is simple! Constantly keep an eye out for the jackpot value and as soon as its close to fallout, get playing! Because the fallout value is relatively low with this series, and with contribution from three different game, this means the jackpot fallout frequency is high. Finally, because Geisha wonders casino jackpot game is a local jackpot, this means the jackpot values are different at each casino you play at.
Game Theme & Graphics
Geisha Wonders comprises of three main elements—video display area, keypad, and game panel.
- Video display area. Here the main game and Free Spins are played. In addition, the pay-table and jackpot win presentations are displayed in this area.
- Keypad area. The keypad houses the current bet level (number of coins per bet line), the current number of bet lines, available cash in coins, and the current coin value. In addition, the main game buttons used to select the bet level, bet lines, coin value, and start the game are located in this area.
- Game panel. The game panel houses the account information and the buttons for the game settings menu, audio, game rules, and auto-play. In the account information section the display alternates between showing the available cash, current bet and amount won and player mode (if in Play for Fun mode).
The Buddha acts as a regular wild symbol to substitute for other symbols to complete winning combinations.
- Exceptions: The wild symbol does not substitute for scatter or jackpot symbols to complete winning combinations. Note: Only the highest winning combination on a bet line wins. In the example to the left, the wild symbol substitutes for a Lucky Kitten to complete the winning bet line.
Geisha Wonders jackpot slot features two progressive pooled jackpots (with other games in the Wonder Series). The more players bet, the greater the chance they have to win the larger jackpot.
- Overlay symbol: The Jackpot symbol is an overlay symbol. Small stars overlay the reel symbols.
- Mega Wonder Jackpot : Five jackpot overlay symbols win the Mega Wonder Jackpot, average jackpot win is €250 000.
- Wonder Jackpot: Four jackpot overlay symbols win the Wonder Jackpot, average jackpot win is €10 000.
Geisha Wonders has a Free Spins feature that is activated when 3 or more Geisha scatter symbols fall on a bet line.
- Amount of spins awarded: 3 scatter symbols wins 10 Free Spins, 4 scatter symbols wins 20 Free Spins, and 5 scatter symbols wins 30 Free Spins.
- Free spin mode: Players click the Start Free Spins button to enter free spin mode. Free Spins are played with the same bet level and number of lines as the game that triggered the Free Spins. A dynamic sign informs players how many Free Spins remain. In addition, an ALL WINS X2 sign informs players of the payout during Free Spins
- Free spin wins: All winnings are doubled during Free Spins (except jackpot wins). During free spin wins players can win a jackpot, and additional Free Spins. At the end of the Free Spins the total winnings are added to the player’s cash.
Main jackpot slot winnings are paid out depending on the symbols displayed on a bet line when the reels come to a stop. For a combination of regular symbols to be a winning combination, at least one of the symbols must be displayed on the first slot reel, and the remaining symbols must be next to each other on the enabled bet line. The in-slot paytable displays the payout for each winning combination.
- Paytable: Geisha Wonders features a two page paytable. Players click PAYTABLE to display the first page which displays the payout and payout rules for the jackpot, bonus, wild, and scatter symbols. The second page, accessible by clicking on the right arrow, displays the number of coins won for each winning symbol combination, as well as a graphical display of the bet lines and the payout rules.
MAXIMUM PAYOUT (EXCLUDING JACKPOT)
- Main game: €20 000 / 40 000 coins – on a single bet line
- Free Spins: €40 000 / 80 000 coins – on a single bet line
- Coinciding: €51 988 / 1 03 976 coins