MEGA FORTUNE DREAMS
Game Type: Video Slot Game
Return to Player: 95.9 – 96.4%
Expected jackpot fallout value: Mega: €3,810,000, Major: €54,100, Rapid: €541
Mega Fortune Dreams is a 5-reel, 3-row, 20-line video slot featuring Wild substitutions, Free Spins with multipliers, re-spins and a triple progressive jackpot Bonus Game which gives the player even more chances to win big!
The Champ doesn’t believe Mega Fortunes to be the most exciting network jackpot slot out there, but that doesn’t matter when you have an edge on winning the massive jackpots Mega fortune has to offer! As another network jackpot, the mega fortune jackpot values will be the same at any casino you play the game at, so make sure you are only playing when the jackpot values are around the fall out values the Champ has provided you with! Once again, this isn’t a jackpot slot cheat, simply information which gives you the advantage you deserve!
Game Theme and Graphics
Mega Fortune Dreams contains three main elements – video display area, keypad area, and game panel.
• Video display area. The main game and Bonus Game are played in this upper area. In addition, the paytable button and win box are displayed in this area.
• Keypad. The keypad shows the current bet level (i.e. number of coins wagered per bet line), the current number of bet lines, the available cash in coins, and the current coin value. This area also contains the main game buttons used to select the bet level, bet lines, coin value, and start the game.
• Game panel. The game panel at the bottom houses the buttons for the game settings menu, audio, game rules, and autoplay. This area also displays the player’s account information and alternates between showing the available cash, current bet, amount won, and player mode (when in Play for Fun mode). Feature preview. Players can preview the Bonus Game by clicking FEATURE PREVIEW to the right of the game buttons on the keypad of the main game.
Wilds and re-spins
Wild symbols are animated: The ‘WILD’ is literally going wild and jumps in excitement while in the background the player sees palm trees waving in a summer breeze.
• Substitution. Wilds substitute for any other symbol (except Scatter and Bonus symbols) to complete winning bet lines.
• Re-spins. 3 or more Wild symbols appearing anywhere on the reels activate 1 re-spin. Additional re-spins cannot be won during a re-spin. A re-spin can result in either winning Free Spins or the Bonus Game, winning both features on a re-spin is not possible.
Scatter symbols and Free Spins
Mega Fortune Dreams features Scatter wins and Free Spins.
• Scatter wins. For each Scatter symbol appearing on the reels during Free Spins, an additional multiplier of x1 or x2 or up to 3 additional Free Spins are awarded. Scatter symbols only award additional Free Spins after the multiplier reaches x10. Scatter symbols appearing on the reels on the final Free Spin only reward additional Free Spins.
• Free Spins feature. The Free Spins feature is activated when players get 3 or more Scatter symbols animated with spinning diamonds.
• Free Spin mode. Players click the Start Free Spins button to enter Free Spin mode. Free Spins are played with the same bet level and number of lines as the game that triggered the Free Spins. A dynamic sign informs players how many Free Spins remain, and the current multiplier applied to Free Spin wins. This is updated each time the Free Spins feature is re-triggered and new Free Spins or multiplier are won.
• Free Spin wins. All wins pay the win multiplied by the win multiplier (3-10) displayed in the game. This excludes bonus game wins and additional Free Spins. At the end of the Free Spins the total winnings are added to the player’s cash.
• Re-triggered Free Spins. Re-spins can be won during Free Spins. The Free Spins multiplier applies to any re-spin wins won during Free Spins.
• Bonus Game in Free Spins. The Bonus Game can be won during Free Spins. Bonus game winnings are not multiplied by the Free Spins multiplier.
Jackpot Bonus Game
The Jackpot Bonus Game features 3 wheels, and 3 progressive jackpots. The Rapid and Major Jackpots already provide an excellent incentive to play with their amazing payouts, but the Mega Jackpot increases the excitement to an even higher level! The Mega Jackpot has a possible payout of 3,750,000 EUR (expected value)!
The Bonus Game consists of progressive jackpots, where every time the game is played by a player a portion of the bet is added to the jackpot. The aim of the Bonus Game is to stop the wheel spin so that the pointer rests on an arrow. Arrows progress the player onto even greater jackpot win chances. In this Bonus Game, the player can win either a jackpot or a fixed coin value.
• Bonus Game trigger. 3 bonus symbols on an activated bet line start the Bonus Game. Notes: Only one Bonus Game awarded per spin. Wilds do not substitute for bonus symbols.
• Bonus Game start. When the player enters the Bonus Game, the outer wheel is already spinning. They are instructed to click STOP to stop the wheel. Alternatively, they can wait for the auto stop countdown.
• Bonus Game finish. The Bonus Game ends when either a coin value or jackpot has been won. A win presentation screen shows the value of the win. The player must click BACK TO GAME to continue playing the main game.
Other Jackpot games
Play for real!